Want to cut YOUR car repair costs in HALF???
YES? Finally a guide for the average car owner!
I can’t change the fact that everything is getting more expensive every day, but I CAN teach you how to easily cut your car repair expenses…starting today!
What you do with all that saved money is up to you!
Everything costs more than it did a few years ago, and the cost of maintaining our cars has skyrocketed too, and repair costs keep going up DAILY!!!
Labor costs alone are in the HUNDREDS of dollars per hour now in most parts of the US. Repair shops have to buy new diagnostic equipment to work on our complicated cars, all of their expenses are going up, and even increasing health care and insurance costs have to be passed on to customers. It’s my job to tell you how to not pay those high prices…interested?
Readers are always asking me why repairs that seem so easy cost so much.
SO often, my response is, “Because YOU let them charge these high prices!”
EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE!!!
You just need to know HOW and WHAT to negotiate!
Let me show you how my insider knowledge can help you.
Do you have a current mechanic? Do you trust him? Do you know what to look for when choosing a mechanic?
- Would you like to know what to look for as soon as you walk into a shop that can clue you in on what kind of service to expect, and how trustworthy the mechanic may be towards you? (And it’s NOT Better Business Bureau plaques!)
- Would you like to know how to make sure YOUR mechanic honors another shop’s warranty if you have to have repairs done while traveling?
- Would you like to know how to find an honest transmission shop that will do reliable work?
- Would you like to know the questions to ask your mechanic that can provide HUGE clues to his honesty?
Think you’ve already found an honest mechanic?
How can you be SURE?
- I can’t wait to show you how to get even BETTER service than you have now! And how to get perks you’ve never even thought of! These methods really work, and you’ll be so surprised at how easy it is!
- I can’t wait to teach you how to get friendly, fast towing service from your current mechanic…especially after his shop closes, which is when you are more likely to experience a breakdown or accident. What will you do if you are ever stranded on the highway?
- I can’t wait to teach you how to guard yourself against paying for name brand parts while they’re really putting discount parts on your car. Believe it or not, this practice happens all the time, even in “honest” shops.?I see this scam all the time, and there is a good chance it is happening to you NOW!
- I can’t wait to help you make sure you never say, “_____________,” which can cost you BIG bucks? Make sure you’re confident about what information to share and what NOT to say to your mechanic. And that’s not all I have in store for you!!!
- I’m going to teach you how to describe your car problems, AND I’ll make sure you really know what you’re talking about. Are you one of those customers who knows just enough to get yourself in trouble? Mechanics love when drivers THINK they know what the y are talking about but really don’t. WARNING: Guaranteed to get your bill padded AT LEAST an extra 10% just for trying to jack with the service writer.
PLUS LOTS AND LOTS of helpful pictures and links to help educate you on what maintenance your car needs and what it DOESN’T need. How do you know if you’re falling for services that you don’t need?
PLUS how to inspect a used car before you buy it –This information alone is worth HUNDREDS!!!
Let’s make sure you’re really prepared to deal with an accident in the event you or someone you love is ever in this stressful situation. Use this simple checklist to make sure you are prepared.
Myths And Mechanical Wisdom revealed in a simple approach
- What exactly IS a tune up? What does the mechanic really need to do and not do to provide a “tune up” for your car?
- Do you really need a tune up at 60,000 miles? Why does the manufacturer claim the car is good to go for 100,000 miles?
- Should you get the oil changed every 3,000 miles?
- Should you turn off the air conditioner before starting the engine?
- What really does and doesn’t help you get the best fuel mileage?
- and much more!
What Your Mechanic Doesn’t Want You to Know has helped thousands of drivers save money and protect themselves from dishonest tactics at repair shops. I have seen these same scams over and over again…let’s make sure they don’t happen to you.
Do NOT walk into another car repair shop before you read this 142 page ebook!
I am also including these 3 fantastic bonus items!
Free Bonus One: Don’t Get Scammed After an Accident
Learn how to deal with the insurance adjuster, towing company, and repair shop before you get stuck in this position. Dealing with an accident is such a headache!
Do you know how to negotiate depreciation, salvage value, supplements, betterments…? Learn what these terms mean and what they mean to your wallet. This easy-to-read eight page report contains over 25 years of experience in body shop and accident repair.
Free Bonus Two: Stop Paying For Cheap Auto Parts
Even reputable mechanics have been caught charging for name brand parts and putting cheap parts on cars. It is an easy way to increase their profit margin. Read this quick report to make sure this switcheroo doesn’t happen to you!?
Free Bonus Three: The “Everything Automotive” Ebook
This valuable resource is where you get to learn how your car works in simple language and pictures. Now you’ll be able to converse with your mechanic when he calls to say your ball joints need to be replaced. Note: Available in PC version only.
OVER $50.00 In FREE Bonuses!
Get What Your Mechanic Doesn’t Want You to Know with our 60 day money back guarantee. If you don’t think you’ve gotten your money’s worth in the next 60 days, just ask for a complete refund–and KEEP the bonus reports!
And for only $9.95 – Less than the cost of ONE oil change!
Helping you save money and loving it,
Austin C. Davis
The Honest Mechanic
Ever get nervous about ordering products online? That’s why I use Clickbank.com as a trusted secure server to process our ebook orders. Your personal information and credit card are completely safe.
What are the advantages of an Ebook?
- Instant access–you can start reading right now!
- Take it any where with your tablet or phone, or read on any Apple computer or Windows PC
- It’s easy to download and read even if you aren’t very familiar with computers
- Save money this week instead of waiting for your book to arrive in the mail
- Print anything you would like to have on paper
- Easily refer to the materials again and again whenever you need to
- Use my personal email address for your questions
Download now with your Credit Card, PayPal or Personal Check (secure online ordering is always safe)
JUST $9.95 – Less than the cost of ONE oil change!