By January 17, 20070 Comments Read More →

Where Can I Find a Top End Seal Kit for 1986 3.8l OMC Chevy?

Reader Question I am looking for a top end seal kit for a 1986 3.8l OMC Chevy motor. Where can I order that?


Hi Darrell,

You should be able to get an intake manifold gasket set at any local auto supply store.

Depending on what seals/gaskets you are actually looking for, the intake set will have everything ABOVE the heads, and a head gasket set will contain an intake gasket set Plus head gaskets and a few more seals and orings…but costs twice as much as the intake set.

Austin Davis

Posted in: Reader Questions

Got Something to Say?