Are you looking to buy auto insurance online? Do you want to get the cheapest insurance rate with the best insurance company? Here are some useful tips for you to buy auto insurance online.
1. Comparison shop – Insurance rates can vary as much as $1,000 between companies, so the first thing you need to do is get quotes at an insurance comparison site before you buy auto insurance online.
2. Increase your deductible – Raising your deductible by a couple of hundred dollars can save you up to 50% on your insurance premium.
3. Drop your collision and comprehensive coverage – If the cost of collision and comprehensive coverage for an older car is more than the cost of repairing that car, consider dropping these coverages.
4. Bundle your insurance – Including your auto insurance with your homeowners insurance can save you 15%.
5. Use one company – If you have two or more cars, you can save up to 15% by insuring them with the same company.
6. Drop duplicate coverage – Eliminate your medical coverage if you are already covered under you heath insurance policy, and drop towing coverage if you are covered by AAA.
7. Install a security device – Most insurance companies will give you a discount if you install a car alarm or other anti-theft device.
8. Request discounts – Ask your insurer what discounts are available and take advantage of them. Get all the discounts you are entitled to for such items as automatic seat belts, airbags, and anti-lock brakes.
9. Check ratings – You are not saving a dime if your insurance company will not pay your claim. I recommend going to epinions.com to see what actual customers have to say about various auto insurance companies and how they pay their claims.
Visit http://www.LowerRateQuotes.com or click on the following link to receive free car insurance quotes from A-rated companies and get Low Cost Auto Insurance . You can get more insurance tips by checking out their “Articles” section.
The author, Brian Stevens, is a former insurance agent and financial consultant who has written a number of articles on how to buy auto insurance online.
Article Source: http://www.EzineArticles.com/?expert=Brian_Stevens