2006 – 2007 Lexus SC430 Convertible
This is one hot car. I have always been a Lexus guy, but this Lexus makes me proud to be a Lexus guy! Hahah. Ok, you have to shell out about $65,000 MSRP for this model but it sure looks like it would be money well spent. I have not driven one yet, I saw this one at the 2006 Houston Auto Show and I can’t wait to take one on a long test drive through the country where I can really open her up.
Here are some specs
1. Large 4.3 Liter 288 horsepower V8 engine
2. 6 speed electronic shift transmission for quicker acceleration
3. Climate control and audio control automatically adjusts as you have the top up or down
4. Aluminum alloy hard top, says will fold into trunk and still have room for a full size golf bag
5. Boasts a new computer control system that manages throttle operation and links the transmission and engine together to give the driver a more responsive ride and performance.
6. Electronic alloy roof retracts into the trunk in less than 25 seconds
The interior is gorgeous, the wood grain sports steering wheel feels wonderful in your hands…and the instrument panel is well laid out so you can reach the item you want without taking your eyes off the road.
The paint is VERY deep, you feel like you can put your hand through it. Typical to Lexus the overall feel you have when you sit inside is luxury AND sport performance. I would expect the ride to be smooth, quiet and very responsive.
If you own one of these, we would love to hear what you have to say about it…and see your pictures too. Email me.