Before the Internet came along, the only way you could compare auto insurance prices was to spend half a day going to insurance offices, or calling insurance agents, to get enough quotes to get a good rate.
Now all it takes to get a cheap auto insurance rate is to spend a couple of minutes online in the comfort of your home. You do not even have to spend time surfing different insurance sites because there are insurance comparison sites that will allow you to get rates from different companies all under one roof.
All you do is fill out one online questionnaire to get multiple quotes from different top-rated auto insurance companies in your area. It is fast, it is easy, and it is free.
How to Compare Auto Insurance Prices Online
Here is how to compare auto insurance prices online quickly and easily:
1. Be aware of the discounts you can get. The top three ways to save money on your policy are:
– Raising your deductible – this can save you US$500 or more on your insurance.
– Dropping your collision coverage if you have an older car.
– Dropping medical coverage if you are covered by medical insurance.
2. If you have a policy, have it handy so you can refer to it to answer questions on the online questionnaire.
3. After you choose the best insurance rate, check the company’s ratings at JDPower.com to make sure the company you choose is reliable and will give you good service.
4. When you get your policy read it over carefully to make sure you are getting all the deductions you can, and all the insurance you need.
Is it worth spending a few minutes of your time to compare auto insurance prices online? Most definitely.
When I went comparison-shopping a few years ago, I was able to save more than US$450 on my yearly premium.
Visit http://www.LowerRateQuotes.com or click on the following link to receive free car insurance quotes from A-rated companies and get Low Cost Auto Insurance . You can get more insurance tips by checking out their “Articles” section.
The author, Brian Stevens, is a former insurance agent and financial consultant who has written extensively on how to compare auto insurance prices.
Article Source: http://www.EzineArticles.com/?expert=Brian_Stevens