The 3 most commonly asked questions that I get are:
1. How do I know if I have a head gasket leak?
2. How can I sue my mechanic or get my money back for faulty repairs?
3. How can I lower my auto insurance rates?
#3 is very easy to do, the others are not so easy. This site receives well over 9,000 visitors a day and I would assume 80% of those visitors could EASILY cut their auto insurance expense by 20-30% if they would take just 5 minutes and compare their rates against other insurance carriers. It’s totally free….and there are no obligations at all, so why would you leave this page without at least checking?
Some helpful tips to getting a car insurance discount are:
1. Are you a good student with good grades?
2. Do you belong to a credit union?
3. Some college alumni receive a small discount
4. Are you retired or active military
5. Can you buy online
6. Can you combine other lines of coverage together…home and auto?
7. Do you have a good credit score and payment history
8. Do you only drive to and from work or school “limited use vehicle discount”
Enter your zip code in the above form and answer a few basic questions…..
Enter your comments and results below!