Are you looking to get the cheapest car insurance quote you can? Here is a systematic guide that will show you how to get the cheapest auto insurance quote for your next car.
Rates for the same insurance coverage can vary from one insurance company to another by as much as $1,000, so the first thing you need to do to get the cheapest car insurance quote is go to an online insurance comparison site. There you can get quotes from various companies so you can compare them and get the cheapest rate. One of the best comparison sites is listed below.
In order to get rate quotes from one of these sites you will be asked to fill out a questionnaire where you can list the types of coverages and discounts you want.
Here is a list of the biggest money-savers:
1. You can save 10% to 15% on your insurance premium by increasing your deductible from US$100 to US$500. You will save 25% to 30% by increasing it to US$1,000.
2. If you have two cars, you can save 10% to 15% by insuring them with the same company.
3. If you have an older car that is not worth a lot, you can save 15% to 30% by eliminating collision and comprehensive coverage.
Other money-savers include:
– Eliminating medical coverage if you already have medical insurance.
– Requesting discounts for security and safety devices such as anti-theft devices, car alarms, and air bags.
– Eliminating towing and car rental coverages if you already have them or you do not want them.
The cheapest car insurance may not be cheap at all, if your insurance company refuses to pay a claim. Therefore, before you buy your insurance, I recommend going to epinions.com to see what actual customers have to say about the various companies and what their claims experience has been.
Visit http://www.LowerRateQuotes.com or click on the following link to receive free car insurance quotes from A-rated companies and get Low Cost Auto Insurance . You can get more insurance tips by checking out their “Articles” section.
The author, Brian Stevens, is a former insurance agent and financial consultant who has written extensively on how to get the cheapest car insurance quote.
Article Source: http://www.EzineArticles.com/?expert=Brian_Stevens