After seeing the Hummer at the Houston Auto Show, I still don’t know where to start to write about it. The 2007 Hummer H3 is massive. I could write all day about its design and luxury, another day on its performance, and another on the technology tucked into every nook and cranny. For this article, I’ll concentrate on the H3 and the differences between the Hummer H3 models offered for 2007.
Base MSRP for the Hummer H3 is $29,995. The Hummer H3 Adventure starts at a MSRP of $32,070, and the Hummer H3 Luxury model starts at MSRP of $33,225. At these prices, a five-speed manual transmission is standard; however, you can get an optional four-speed automatic transmission.
The off road suspension package isn’t available in the base model 2007 Hummer H3. It is standard in the 2007 Hummer H3 Adventure, and an optional package for the H3 Luxury.
Leather appointed interior with heated eight-way adjustable front seats is a standard feature for the 2007 Hummer H3 Luxury model, but these features aren’t available in the base H3 or H3 Adventure Hummers for 2007.
All 2007 Hummer H3 models come standard with a Vortec 3700 3.7L engine. This powerful piece of machinery is specifically designed for trucks. It is very durable, yet is lightweight and provides the best fuel economy it can for such performance—EPA 15 city and 20 highway. Hummer also provides the GM 100,000 mile/5 year powertrain warranty.
OnStar system with one year Safe and Sound service plan is standard on all 2007 Hummer H3 models. This system provides peace of mind for drivers. In the event of an emergency, the system can notify authorities and can help them locate you. If the car is stolen, the system can help pinpoint the location of your H3 and assist you in getting it back. It can even perform a diagnostic check of your engine while you’re driving.
Here is a list of some more features that are standard on the 2007 Hummer H3:
- Stabilitrak stability enhancement system
- 2 speed electronically controlled drive train w/fulltime 4WD
- Power-assisted rack and pinion steering
- Anti-lock braking system with Dynamic Rear Proportioning
- 16 x 7.5 in cast aluminum wheels
- 3 12-volt auxiliary covered power outlets
- Dual front air bags with passenger sensing system
- Electrochromic rearview mirror w/8 pt compass
- Swing-gate-mounted full-sized spare tire
- Front and rear recovery hooks
- Tire pressure monitoring system